November 21, 2009

Lookin' Like Christmas - Day 5


Hi Everyone!

Here is today's card!! Another simple card that is easy to duplicate for Christmas cards!

Supplies Used:

Scent With Love "Label Accents" stamp set
Spellbinders Nestablities Labels 8
Eclipse Tape
Dark Moss & Warm Red Colorbox Chalk Ink
Quickutz Scalloped Border die
Quickutz Epic Six
Paper is from the Imaginesce Christmas line from last year.


I just wanted to share a money saving tip for making your own Christmas cards. Because I make them in larger quantities, I have invested in an ATG gun for the adhesive. I can get adhesive super cheap compared to a regular tape runner! The adhesive for the ATG comes in 36 yard rolls as opposed to my tape runner that has only 40 feet! It has already saved me a ton of money, and I even find myself using it on my everyday projects too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments: