November 20, 2009

Lookin' Like Christmas - Day 4


Just under a week until Thanksgiving! Time is just flying by! I don't know about you, but I have a lot of gifts to make in the short amount of time until Christmas! Hopefully I will get them done in time to share them with you here!

Today's card is AGAIN using the Scent With Love stamp set called Label Accents. Yes, this is my favorite stamp set right now!!


Supplies used for this card are

Scent With Love "Label Accents" stamp set
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 2
Eclipse Tape
Spellbinders Embossing Mat
Quickutz Epic Six
Memento Rose Bud Dye Ink
Paper is from K & Co's Christmas line from last year.


One thing that i have not mentioned in previous posts is how I stamp and cut the images.

- The first thing I do is stamp my image on a good quality cardstock.

- Nest I line up the Nestabilities die over my image and secure it with the Eclipse tape.

- I then flip it upside down and place it on the cutting platform of my Epic Six, with the cutting plate on top and roll it through.

- At this point I carefully remove the tape (because it will show lines from where the tape was when you emboss it) and keep the image inside the die. I then transfer the die with the image in it onto my embossing platform and place the Spellbinders Embossing Mat along with 2 cardstock shims and my cutting plate on top. I then roll it through my machine one time.

- Now the image is stamped and embossed and ready to add to your project!


If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment: