August 13, 2009

The Epic Six

I got my Epic Six about a month ago when it was first released and I have to tell you - I LOVE IT! I was a bit skeptical when I first took it out of the box, but no more - it's fabulous!!

I did a short video demo to show you how it works and the types of things it will cut. I also wanted to mention that if you have been thinking about purchasing this tool, NOW IS THE TIME! If you order before August 31st you will get a rebate for a FREE 6" die from Quickutz!



So without further ado, here is the video...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Candice I left this comment on the other site and then heard you say leave comment on blog. So cut and paste, here was my problem. I am hoping you can help me. I have been working with my new Epic Six and I have been able to cut the spellbinder and emboss them. But I have a QuicKutz alpahbet set that I thought would work with the Epic but it is really hard to run through and it only cuts along the edges. I noticed the package says requires a Revolution but the epic six instructions says cuts all Quickutz dies? I tried using the shim paper that came with the die under it but it did not work any better just harder to turn.

Candice said...

Hi Brenda,

Have you tried adding a second shim to your die? If you don't have one go to www.quickutz.com and go to the contact page. You can email them and explain your issue and they will probably send you one.

The other option is to use a shim of cardstock under your die.

There are some dies that have posed problems in the machine and I'm not sure why. I have only had an issue with one die, but I was having the same issue with that die in my Revolution.

Please, whatever you do DO NOT force anything through your machine. I know from experience that you can break the rollers in your machine.

I hope I have helped you a little.

Thanks for stopping by!