August 05, 2009

An American Crafts layout...


My two favorite products from American Crafts are Flair and Paper and this layout definitely has plenty of both!

This layout was completely inspired by the American Crafts paper that has kites all over it. it's from their Backyard collection and is called "Quack". I thought that it worked perfectly with the photos of my husband and daughter flying a kite!

My Supply List:

American Crafts Backyard Collection paper: Quack, Ribbit, Pop
American Crafts Craft Collection paper: Faye Needleworth
American Crafts Everyday Collection Paper: Howdy
American Crafts Flair: Fashion Flair Cool, Everyday Flair Smile
American Crafts Thickers - Vera font in taffy.
Basic Grey Bling (pink)
Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst Ribbon
Quickutz Silhouette was used to cut the sun.
Stampin' Up Ticket corner punch was used to do the corners on the journaling block. As soon as the new Corner Chomper is available I will be trading in my SU punch for it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: