February 16, 2009

Glue Glider LOVE...

ga-00532

Hi!

I recently had the chance to borrow the ATG 50 from a friend. I used it for about 4 layouts and my hand is now swollen and my wrist and arm are sore. In all fairness, I have tendinitis in my wrists. The ATG isn’t heavy, it’s just the motion and pressure that you use to make it work that bothers me. I also found myself wasting a lot of adhesive, because it doesn’t always lay down correctly, and sometimes doesn’t even come off of the backing onto your paper. It’s also difficult to see where you are putting the adhesive so I ended up reapplying the adhesive after not getting it where I wanted it the first time. It was very frustrating for me. I ended up pulling out my Glue Glider Pro to finish the last layout.

I am definately going to order more refills for my GGP! I love that little guy! It’s lightweight, small, and you can see exactly where you are placing the adhesive. The refills are a couple dollars more than the ATG’s, but I feel like it’s worth it because you don’t waste any adhesive and it’s a lot more convienent to use. You also have a lot lesss start up cost, because the dispenser is only around $15. I am pretty sure I wouldn’t scrapbook as much if I had to use the ATG for everything.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion and experience :)


Have a great day!

No comments: