May 25, 2017

One Good Thing On Top Of Another


I'm all about the stamp sets that can be used multiple ways.  I guess that's just me, trying to get the most for my money!  The Sprinkles Of Life Photopolymer Stamp Set (#139971) is another set that can be used multiple ways - it has all the pieces and parts for making trees, but also includes pieces and parts for cupcakes! 

I used the paper from the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper (sorry folks, this appears to be sold out), as well as the A Little Foxy Cardstock (#141638).  

For the cupcake, I used the Watercolor Pencils (#141709), and then took a damp q-tip and smudged the pencil to look like watercolor.  You can use a lot of different techniques with the watercolor pencils - including baby oil, or blender pens (These work great, just be gentle with them, as they are very wet, and only require a very light application), or you could even use blending stumps with water.  

The items used for this card can be purchased HERE.
Please feel free to EMAIL me with any questions you might have! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: