July 13, 2010

Martha Stewart Scoreboard - Project Dimensions Chart

Good Morning!

I recently purchased the Martha Stewart Scoreboard and I really like. However, I did not like the fact that the project dimensions were inside the bone folder compartment - on top of the lid where you couldn't possibly read them while working on a project.

Well, I have a solution. I have created a PDF file of the project dimensions that you can simply print, cut and tape to your Scoreboard. Also, for those of you who don't like to read the tiny print, I have created a full page reference with the same info.

Download the files HERE.

If you have any issues with the downloads, please send me an email at cwarnke@sbcglobal.net and i would be happy to send the files to you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

scootingranny said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Unknown said...

That is so nice of you. I love the MS score board, but agree with you about the instructions being inside that little compartment. It is really annoying. I am going to print the file up right now and put it on my score board!:) Thank you.

Stephanie

CathyYP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CathyYP said...

Thank you!!!

Christina said...

This is great-I'm visiting from Two Peas-so impressed with your blog. Your Disney layouts are awesome!
Bookmarking...:)

slbt17 said...

thanks - this is great!
Sandra

Tonia Conger said...

Hi Candice,
I have some information I can send you about the new announcement made about Cricut Cake and Martha Stewart. Thought you'd be interested. Send me your email and I'll pass on the info and photos.

All my best,
Tonia Conger
tonia@provocraft.com

Deb said...

This was really nice of you! Thanks so much!

hoodsmom said...

thanks - I'd never heard of the scoreboard b4 - i will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Can anybody help me??? I just bought the new Martha Steward Scoreboard and it has no instructions for the fan circular ornament that is shown on top of the small turquoise box. I bought it mainly for that purpose! If any instructions are out there, I would certainly appreciate it. I have called the hot line to no avail. Very frustrated at this time because I thought all instructions were included. I believe you shouldn't show a project if you don't know how to make it. I even went to the scrape book store, and they didn't know how to help me. Thank you.

Cheryl said...

Candice;

Searched forever to find not only the directions for the Martha Board (since I thought I threw them away), I needed to find a larger print of the card and box sizes. Thank you so much for putting them here.

You are a Godsend!!