July 19, 2009

It's Here! It's FINALLY Here!!


I am SO excited!! My Quickutz Epic Six is FINALLY here!!

I have been very busy this weekend, but did get a chance to take it out of the box and do a couple of cuts with it! I am in LOVE!

The 13 x 6" platform is AWESOME! And like all of the other Quickutz products - it cuts perfectly! The only thing I miss from the Revolution, is the magnetic cutting surface. I have decided though, that the larger cutting surface more than makes up for that!

I am working on getting a video together to show you all how well it works, as well as the "sandwiches" for the different types of dies. One thing I will tell you is that to use ANY of the large Sizzix dies, you will need an additional cutting plate, which has not yet been released. Please DO NOT try to use your large Sizzix dies with the platforms!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: