May 26, 2009

A Birthday Banner...


Click the photos for larger images.

I have to say I am really enjoying my new Silhouette SD!

This past week, my daughter had a birthday and she decided she wanted an elephant party. Now how is one to throw an elephant party? Well, I decided that I would get her a giant elephant balloon and put an elephant on her cake. Then I remembered that I have this great tool - why not use it? So I did! And I think the banner turned out pretty cute!

I used my Silhouette and designs that were downloaded from the Quickutz store. I alsu used the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper and found an adorable Hero Arts stamp set for the Elephant!

If you are at all hesitating on getting the Silhouette SD - DO IT! I'm so happy with mine!!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: