July 01, 2010

Sunny Days Layout

Good Morning!

I wanted to share a layout that I made for the My Pink Designer call. I was not chosen as one of her designers, so I'm hoping its now okay to post my project :)
For this layout I used:

Once Upon a Princess for the doll.
Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment for her face.
Cricut Plantain Schoolbook cartridge for the waves
Cricut Create a Critter for everything else.

I have to say that I was really surprised at how many different cuts are on the Create a Critter cartridge. It has quickly become one of my favorite cartridges!

Have a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute. The colors are beautiful...love the castle and crab! TFS.

Stephanie

http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Very cute,I love it!!

Jackie said...

Very colourful page. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting :o)
Jackie xx