June 24, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge Card

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! It's been a little crazy here lately as we have been hit with severe storms several times this week. We even lost power for nearly 24 hours! Let me tell you - I took electricity for granted! I realize now how much we really rely on it to function in our daily life.

Okay so on to the crafty stuff :)

I created this card for the Peachy Keen Challenge on their blog. I have recently fallen in love with their cute little face stamps! I use my Paper Doll and Princess Cricut cartridges SO much more now that I don't have to worry about drawing the faces on them!

For this card I used:

Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment
Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge
Hero Arts Cloud background Stamp
Paper from DCWV's Citrus stack

The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!!

12 comments:

Madison said...

Cutest card! I love it!
~Madison

GiGi said...

Cute card! It's great!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Love the colors on this!

Unknown said...

Very cute. Love the colors I think the princess set is so cute. I actually find that cart to be so annoying, so I have not used it till I get those faces.

Lisa B said...

The colors in your card are beautiful. I think your card is just to cute!!! Great job!
I know what you are saying about the Princess cartridge. The faces aren't the greatest so I had no intention of buying it...that was until I saw the Peachy Keen faces....they are just the cutest!

Janice W. said...

I love your take on the sketch! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! Good luck!

Samantha Casey said...

This turned out really well! You did a nice job with this challenge! Good Luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

Unknown said...

What a pretty (and cleverly thought out) card Candice!!! It's beautiful.
It's great to have you joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Hugs Viv xx

Angelica Suarez said...

WOW! What a completely beautiful card! I love the paper, buttons, your little girl, everything!! Great job with this challenge, good luck and thanks for playing along at PKS! Hugs, Angelica

My Creative Time said...

OMG, I LOVE YOUR card!! GREAT JOB w/the challenge my friend!! THank you for joining us @ PKS!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

Melissa said...

Cute card!!

Lorie said...

This is just as cute as can be! Thanks for playing along with the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie