June 19, 2009

Last Minute Fathers Day Inspiration...

I've been meaning to post my cards for a few days now, but finally got around to doing it today.

My daughter colored the elephant for this card and I cut it out and attached it to the card so that she could help in making it. Don't you just love that Lime Rickey paper from Basic Grey? :)


I used my Quickutz Silhouette to cut the golf balls, tees, grass and letters. I love that machine!


This card was made using the chipboard trees from Maya Road, the Upper Crest punch from Fiskars and some older Stampin' Up! paper from a hostess set.


Look more Lime Rickey! Love that paper! The Hero Arts Elephants set is my favorite stamp set right now if you can't tell :)

Okay, well that's all for now! Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

No comments: