May 23, 2009

Coffee Anyone?


I decided to use my new Scent My Cards stamp set again and created this little card! I'm SO excited at how well it turned out!

I used the coffee cup from the Peachy Keen Scent My Cards set and colored it with my Stampin Up! markers. I really do love how versatile this stamp set is! I can use it for pretty much any occasion and they make an adorable and quick card!! And the Irish Coffee scent went perfect with the images!

I also have to tell you about an awesome new product that I have recently fallen in LOVE with! It's the Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz. Yes, it's a stapler, but it has these itty bitty staples instead of the standard size and they are so perfect on cards and scrapbook pages!! I used them to attach the ribbon on this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you are all having a great Memorial Day Weekend!!


Supplies Used:
Scent My Cards stamp set
Bazzill Swiss Dots Paper
Papertrey Ink Ribbon
Scattered Showers stamp set from Papertrey Ink (for sentiment)
Kaiser Kraft Pearls
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher ( Stamping Scrapping has this at a great price if you join the Yahoo Group - email me for details!)
Scent My Cards Irish Coffee Scent

No comments: