May 17, 2017

Stampin Up! Retiring Products - New Catalog Coming!!



http://designedbycandice.stampinup.net

There is quite a long list of items that will be retired.

 I've already placed an order for a few things that were on my list!  Sadly, of my most favorite items is on this list: The Owl Builder Punch (Item# 118074).  I love this punch because it makes the most adorable owls, even without a coordinating stamp set!  I actually ordered this with my starter kit, and this is, by far, my favorite punch!!

If you'd like to browse the retiring list, or already know of something that you would like to order, please feel free to visit my website HERE, or contact me via email at emailtocandice@gmail.com.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: