May 26, 2017

Hello!



This simple little card uses the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (#141632).  I am in love with this paper pack - it's just so happy!  It's also on sale right now for $9.10 USD!

To create the circle and scallop circle, I used the   Layering Circle Framelits Dies (# 141705).  These dies are awesome because they have both the regular circle and a coordinating scallop circle - great for layering!

I popped the circle up with  Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)- I just can't get enough of these.  I'm pretty sure I use them on every project!

The sentiment for this card came from the Paper Pumpkin Bold Botanicals Kit (#143592).  The kid is awesome, and I've used it to make all the cards that came with it, but I love the fact that even after I'm done I still have a stamp set to add to my collection!  I really like this stamp set too - bonus!

You can click on any of the underlined items if you are interested in learning more, or purchasing them for yourself.  You can also purchase directly by CLICKING HERE.

Please feel free to EMAIL me with any qestions!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: